LCN Services, LLC is an IT services, reseller, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to our customers, ensuring a level of quality no other firm can match or seek. LCN offers a consultative-led, end-to-end service surrounding a customer’s IT Infrastructure that provides a state-of-art platform for a successful business. We are seeking a few good men (or woman) to join our team of highly motivated and talented associates to expand our Middleware Migration Practice. LCN specializes on assisting our customers seeking to migrate from a legacy middleware solution to an open-source driven solution, JBoss Fuse from Red Hat.
Field Sales Representative
LCN Services is building a field sales team to bring our world-class software solutions to our world-class customers. We need people who have managed complex sales relationships at the enterprise level and still understand how to work with people at all levels of an organization.
You will be solution selling with cutting edge technologies like Splunk, Oracle, Red Hat, Ziften, EMC, Netflow Logic, ExtraHop and peripheral products.
- Identify strategic customers that are looking to deploy mission critical IT infrastructure and help them understand the LCN Services approach and the LCN Services differentiation.
- Qualify these customers in and out based on their challenges and our solution sets
- Leverage the LCN Services inside sales and technical teams to deliver the right solution for our customers.
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of customers that want to partner with LCN Services
- Build sustainable relationships with our prospects and partner reps
Skills & Requirements
- You have to understand how to navigate large corporate environments and understand the challenges these customers have when selecting and purchasing new, innovative technology
- You must have a burning desire to be successful and to see long-term customer success that you will be able to position new products, upgrades, service engagements to as projects come up
- Ideally you will have worked in software and services sales with medium and large enterprise customers for 8+ years
- Ideally you have sold enterprise technology, worked with datacenter/big data/siem/infosec technologies
Posted date: 1/6/16