LCN Services, LLC is an IT services, reseller, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to our customers, ensuring a level of quality no other firm can match or seek. LCN offers a consultative-led, end-to-end service surrounding a customer’s IT Infrastructure that provides a state-of-art platform for a successful business.
Inside Sales Representative
Technology Sales Representative, selling enterprise software, services and licenses
Location: San Francisco, California: Headquarters / Remote
LCN Services is building out our inside sales team to bring our world-class software solutions to our world-class customers. We need people who have managed complex sales relationships at the enterprise level and still understand how to work with people at all levels of an organization.
You will be solution selling with cutting edge technologies like Splunk, Oracle, Red Hat, Ziften, EMC, Netflow Logic, ExtraHop and peripheral products.
- BS or BA degree
- 3+ years of inside sales experience
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects
- Aggressive, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
- Identify strategic customers that are looking to deploy mission critical IT infrastructure and help them understand the LCN Services approach and the LCN Services differentiation.
- Qualify these customers in and out based on their challenges and our solution sets
- Leverage the LCN Services field sales and technical teams to deliver the right solution for our customers.
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of customers that want to partner with LCN Services
- Build sustainable relationships with our prospects and partner reps
Skills & Requirements
- Ideally you have sold enterprise technology, worked with datacenter/big data/siem/infosec technologies
- Manage and close sales opportunities through forecasting, sales and technical resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Support sales through calls and/or web based presentations to manage product positioning, and strategies
- Work your account list and Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns to LCN Services install base
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of LCN Services’ products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- Executive level discussions from VP to CXO and solution selling
- Collaborate with the Field Sales team on sales strategy
Posted date: 5/2/16