Engineering, Software Engineering
LCN Services, LLC is an IT services, reseller, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to our customers, ensuring a level of quality no other firm can match or seek. LCN offers a consultative-led, end-to-end service surrounding a customer’s IT Infrastructure that provides a state-of-art platform for a successful business. We are seeking a few good men (or woman) to join our team of highly motivated and talented associates to expand our Middleware Migration Practice. LCN specializes on assisting our customers seeking to migrate from a legacy middleware solution to an open-source driven solution, JBoss Fuse from Red Hat.
We are seeking a few good men (or woman) to join our team of highly motivated and talented associates to expand our Middleware Migration Practice. LCN specializes on assisting our customers seeking to migrate from a legacy middleware solution to an open-source driven solution, JBoss Fuse from Red Hat. The successful candidate will bring previous development and operational experience with the Fuse Middleware platform. Your strong communication abilities as well as your drive to roll up your sleeves to get the job done will see you succeed in this role at LCN.
If you are interested in working with cutting edge technologies then join the LCN – Middleware Technology Team as we embark on the development and deployment of a new forward thinking Integration Platform Solution supporting our Sales and Marketing team! You have a unique opportunity to work for a growing industry leader by joining our dynamic winning Middleware Technology team!
To be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years’ development and operational experience with the Fuse Middleware platform.
- 3+ years’ Java EE development experience coupled with knowledge of development frameworks i.e. Spring, Hibernate, MVC.
- Previous experience with an enterprise service bus technology i.e. Sun/SeeBeyond eGate/ICAN/JCAPS, Oracle SOA Suite, IBM Websphere, etc. is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with Active MQ technology, or other JMS based messaging.
- Understanding of the Red Hat JBOSS Enterprise Middleware Offering.
- Proven success with working on middleware integration projects.
- Strong knowledge of integration concepts and technology i.e. queuing, publish/subscribe, data modeling/mapping.
- Excellent skills with continuous integration toolsets i.e. Maven, Jenkins, Github, Bitbucket, Atlassian, Artifactory, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders.
- Able to perform various coding and programming tasks, such as design or development of Apache Camel routes, Service mix components, OSGI services, and SOAP web services.
- Role will include the full life cycle of architecture, design, coding, and testing activities.
- Facilitate requirements and fit/gap workshops with other technical staff on technical topics and non-functional requirements.
- Investigate and resolve situations where actual test results do not match expected test results.
- Experience writing and maintaining application software documentation including scope requirements, logical designs, technical designs, testing plans, etc.
Posted date: 06/26/15